Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- In using the Kapilanalam services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below. Kapilanalam reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. If you have any queries about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 8526644888 / +91 8526622888. Please read the following terms and condition before proceeding.
- By Registering or successfully transacting on www.kapilanalam.com, you hereby agree to receive Updates about our Products and your Orders. All shoppers have to register and log in for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication through and newsletters through email, SMS and WhatsApp upon registration.
- We strive to provide correct product and pricing information but human typographical errors can occur, in such cases, Kapilanalam reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order.
- Price of our products keeps changing frequently, you will be charged at the prices that were applicable at this time of order.
- All Fresh produce items are sold on estimate weights.Actual product weight may vary. Final invoice will be as per actual weight.
- All Fresh produce items are currently delivered only in Gurgaon and Delhi. All the other items can be delivered across India.
- Kapilanalam reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order.
- We have provided the estimate time to deliver the products and we do everything to meet the deadline but the actual time can vary because of some circumstances beyond our control.
- Kapilanalam values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- We will be sending you occassional communication about ongoing promotions and our newsletters. You can opt out by contacting our customer service.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on www.kapilanalam.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you.
- The Courts at Tamilnadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.